Monday, May 27, 2013

Happy Memorial Day!

Happy Memorial Day! Have you put flowers on your ancestors' graves? I have.

So you may be thinking now, what am I going to do for this day?

Well, I know one thing....

SHOE SHOPPING! Grr....

Well, to get on topic, the new item, which came in stores yesterday, is a football jersey. Thanks for the image, Animal Jam Spirit!


And it is still Rare Monday, so the rare for today is a pair of Rare Angel Wings! Image from Daily Explorer.



Well, that's about it. I can't wait 'till school is over! Only three more days! Yay!

Summer is almost here!

That reminds me. The ROAD TRIP! For Webkinz.

Don't you think Animal Jam should start one, too?

Look on the map on WKN (GANZ World) to find out if they're comin' to a store near you! They were for me, but it passed and it takes about 2 hours to get there :(

I hope they'll come to that place near me this year, too.

Well, happy whipping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Before you make a comment, please consider using these rules. If any of them are disobeyed, your comment will be deleted immediately.

1. No swearing. The Animal Jam Whip needs to be kept a clean, safe environment for everyone to enjoy.
2. No rude/hateful/inappropriate/consistently negative or degrading comments. Even if it's just your opinion, anything unkind you say can be very hurtful.
3. No spamming. Spamming takes up space and makes the comment area/chat area messy.
4. No impersonating.
5. If you are commenting anonymously, please sign with your main username.

Thanks!