Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Sneaky Peeky (And Aj Gloves!)

I'm going to show you real fast a sneaky peeky on the upcoming February 2013 pets. I forgot to say, Happy New Year.February Webkinz Cheats for 2013

Aren't they cute? I like the bunnies, turtle, puppy, and cow. The dog isn't as great. What colorful pets!

And, for a little pinch of AJ, I'm collecting gloves like crazy! Here are the pictures of them:


 Lava Gloves are very interesting. My favorite is the white.

 These are Mummy Gloves. I have the purple and white. I enjoy them both :).

 The Legendary Glove collection is a colorful one as well. I have the red, and I used to have a green, but traded it for a mummy glove.

This is an image of a Dragon Glove. I do not possess this color, but I am up for trading it for a white lava glove.

Non-members can have gloves as well. Here are some images:
 A variety of colors worn by different wolves, meaning not mine!

 Here is an image of when they were out in stores. I actually got a chance to grab a few for myself. :)

I want to share with you my glove story. I was in the Art Studio on my very few first days of playing, when I met some people. They shared with me a few information about gloves, and, for my very first clothing item and rare, they sent me a purple glove!!! How nice!

Well, I guess I'll post later! See ya!
-Utahhaileybug
-nafaria9

No comments:

Post a Comment

Before you make a comment, please consider using these rules. If any of them are disobeyed, your comment will be deleted immediately.

1. No swearing. The Animal Jam Whip needs to be kept a clean, safe environment for everyone to enjoy.
2. No rude/hateful/inappropriate/consistently negative or degrading comments. Even if it's just your opinion, anything unkind you say can be very hurtful.
3. No spamming. Spamming takes up space and makes the comment area/chat area messy.
4. No impersonating.
5. If you are commenting anonymously, please sign with your main username.

Thanks!