Thursday, January 31, 2013

AJ Newspaper UPDATED!

Today I found a few things out in the AJ newspaper.
First, I found out that Tiger Pets are the member gift for February.
Second, I found out that you can print AJ valentines. I may do this for my friends. ^.^ Plus, there is a special code on each one! HAHA! COOL!
Third, I found out that there is a quiz you can take for a special Online Safety Plaque. Some questions can be tricky, in my opinion.
Fourth, I found out that a NEW ANIMAL is coming! Some people think it is a raccoon. What are your thoughts? You can also solve the puzzle for an extra hint....
Fifth, I found out that the usual clothes of the month will soon be out in stores.
Sixth, I found out about the Friendship Party, an upcoming party for friendly fun!
And last but not least....

I found out that Sky High, the game you can buy in the arcade, is for NON-MEMBERS now! This is really weird because of my new theory:
I believe Beta Days are coming back, and it is not only me. The famous "partyanimalzz" agrees. Here are some of my clues:

  • The bunnies, horses, koalas, and giraffes kinda look.... different.
  • There is a Beta wallpaper and flooring out in stores.
  • And the recent Sky High update....
And that's the whip.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Before you make a comment, please consider using these rules. If any of them are disobeyed, your comment will be deleted immediately.

1. No swearing. The Animal Jam Whip needs to be kept a clean, safe environment for everyone to enjoy.
2. No rude/hateful/inappropriate/consistently negative or degrading comments. Even if it's just your opinion, anything unkind you say can be very hurtful.
3. No spamming. Spamming takes up space and makes the comment area/chat area messy.
4. No impersonating.
5. If you are commenting anonymously, please sign with your main username.

Thanks!