Monday, January 22, 2018

Foods I Ate as a Kid

Hey Jammers! Naffy here!

I've been thinking a lot about my childhood lately, which might seem a little weird, but... once you get to high school, you start wishing you were a six year-old again. Trust me.

When I was younger, I was pretty picky. Nowadays, I'll eat almost anything, but back then, the only foods I recall eating were things such as plain, buttered noodles and green beans.

Anyways, today I thought it would be fun to show off some other foods I used to like as a kid. I must warn you - some of these foods I would NEVER go near right now. With that being said, enjoy!

Image result for white castle burger frozen

Image result for rice cereal gerber box
(I continued to eat this even as an eight year-old)

Image result for hawaiian delight
(I freakin' love this stuff)

Image result for smiley potatoes
(YUMMY)

Image result for vienna sausage
(EWW)

Image result for chicken noodle os
(I would take the noodles out and put them on my fingers and wear them like rings)

Image result for spaghettios

Image result for kraft mac and cheese

Image result for sloppy joes
(I wouldn't eat the Sloppy Joes with the bun, oddly enough)

Image result for cinnamon toast crunch
(I used to call them Cini-Mini's and sometimes I still do)

Image result for graham crackers and milk
(I would dip the graham crackers in the milk and eat them as a snack before bed)

Image result for capri sun

Image result for salami
(I would take a piece of salami to my room and eat it as I read a book for a half an hour after school)


Image result for chicken in a biscuit

Image result for dino nuggets

Image result for pringles stix

Related image
(I love Costco)

Remember when it was just Quik? Ah, the good old days of never quite mixing it enough and being surprised with chocolate dust bombs in your mouth.
(I also love Nesquik)

Image result for smuckers uncrustables
(They would serve these at lunch sometimes, and since I didn't really like sandwiches, I would just eat the little bits of crust off and throw away the rest)
Image result for cosmic brownies
(If you brought these as a treat for everyone after a sports game, you'd instantly be the most popular one on the team)

Image result for peanut butter crackers orange

Image result for lunchables

Image result for fettuccine alfredo

Image result for rhodes rolls
(I still eat lots of bread)

Let me know if you ever ate some of these foods as a kid, and be sure to specify which ones in the comments! Adios!

8 comments:

  1. :o

    NAFFY EXPOSED

    SHE ATE ME AS A KID

    HAA... hA.. ha..

    I have a box of Kraft macaroni I bought in Canada and still haven't eaten lol

    I love Nesquick and those potato smiley faces ^-^ I also love cinnamon cereal and NEED THOSE CHICKEN CRACKERS! ALSO WHAT ARE THOSE PRINGLE THINGS??? WE DONT HAVE THOSE OVER HERE :(

    -Kraft

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ate a lot of those things a a kid and still doXD

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never tried any of those foods, Probably because NZ don't sell them. I have my own special foods though, that you guys might not know about :PP

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am still a "kid", physically and mentally XD
    Yeah, I eat a lot of those foods :)

    - whiteseal187 AJ

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOOO YE CHICKEN IN A BISCUIT IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDG

    Ahem.
    But
    it is!!
    I eat a lot of those foods still XDD

    ReplyDelete
  6. CHICKEN IN A BISCUIT YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSs

    ReplyDelete

Before you make a comment, please consider using these rules. If any of them are disobeyed, your comment will be deleted immediately.

1. No swearing. The Animal Jam Whip needs to be kept a clean, safe environment for everyone to enjoy.
2. No rude/hateful/inappropriate/consistently negative or degrading comments. Even if it's just your opinion, anything unkind you say can be very hurtful.
3. No spamming. Spamming takes up space and makes the comment area/chat area messy.
4. No impersonating.
5. If you are commenting anonymously, please sign with your main username.

Thanks!