Friday, April 3, 2015

Never Give Up

Hello! I'm finally home, after a nine hour drive. >.< I really hate long car rides. I get motion sick after a while.

Welp, I hear there's a few things I missed: a new Adventure, a new party, a new den set, and the traditional Chicken Smoothie egg hunt. By the way, if any of you play CS, do you mind trading me some extra Easter pets you might have? I'll organize a group of pets I'd be willing to offer.

Speaking of eggs, at the resort we stayed at, the staff held an egg hunt for all of the little children. Of course, I'm too old for those kinds of things, but around a half an hour later, my mom came bursting through the front door of our condo and screamed:

"WE GOTTA GO FIND THE GOLDEN EGG!!!"

Me: "What 'golden egg'!?"

Mom: "There's a golden egg hidden somewhere on the property, and whoever finds it wins a giant chocolate bunny! They said it's really tough, and it may take days to find it."

Me: "Well, what are we waiting for!? Let's go!"

My mom, my sister, my sister's friend, my brother and I all set out to search every tree, rock, and bush to find the legendary golden egg.

30 minutes passed by, but no luck. I was working up a lot of sweat, especially since it was like, 90 degrees outside. :p

60 minutes, and still no luck. :I All of the other kids had quit looking, but 

It had been almost two hours, until my brother called me from afar.

"We think we know where it is!" he shouted.

I ran up to where he was. My sister and friend were there too.

"The egg must be in one of these shrubs."

We frantically began digging through each and every plant. I came across a small, lonely rose bush.

I dug through and...

... bingo! The golden egg!

We came back to our condo with a giant chocolate bunny in our hands. ^-^

There's a little life lesson for ya. Never give up!

9 comments:

  1. A week's worth of chocolate, eh? XD Actually, it depends on how giant the chocolate bunny is. You were busy finding the golden egg, now you'll be busy nomming on the chocolate. :P Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    (i'm crazy for chocolate)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job! and welcome back! :D
    -tiggy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you had a good time! As for the CS thing, I'll probably just give you some of my extras for free. Gifts are more fun for me than trades ;3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woah, that's amazing!! And I can't wait for the party later! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good job! Oh, and what's Chicken Smoothie like? I'm considering signing up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's like a free pet adopting game. You can trade pets, dress up pets with items, etc.

      Delete

Before you make a comment, please consider using these rules. If any of them are disobeyed, your comment will be deleted immediately.

1. No swearing. The Animal Jam Whip needs to be kept a clean, safe environment for everyone to enjoy.
2. No rude/hateful/inappropriate/consistently negative or degrading comments. Even if it's just your opinion, anything unkind you say can be very hurtful.
3. No spamming. Spamming takes up space and makes the comment area/chat area messy.
4. No impersonating.
5. If you are commenting anonymously, please sign with your main username.

Thanks!