Friday, January 16, 2015

Raspberry Colors

Hello! ^c^

Today I wanted to talk about the old glitch color: raspberry.

Raspberry . . .

. . . raspberry.

It sounds evil. o.o I mean, say it out loud in a creepy way and it sounds pretty darn malevolent.

Raspberry . . .

Anyway!

Back in 2010-2011, the color palette looked like this:


Such limits! >.<

But, this palette did have a secret of its own.

When you clicked on the right side of the color located at the right hand bottom corner of the palette, or in this case, light green, your animal would automatically turn raspberry!


Then, the year 2012 arrived, and one day the color palette was updated with more unique colors. The secret color glitched remained, but instead of turning raspberry, your animal would turn ice blue!



When the color palette was updated for a third time in 2014, the glitch stayed, but the color didn't change. :(

Long story short, nowadays you might see people with a raspberry color on their animals. This isn't the same glitched raspberry color you could change to in 2010-2011. For further information, here is a comparison between the two.


The glitched raspberry (left) is SUPER rare to see. Only a few Jammers kept the secret raspberry color on their animals. The color palette raspberry (right) is nothing but the color palette raspberry.

Are you CN what I'm SAYING?

(Cartoon Network fans out there. xD)

Welp, I hoped ye learned somethin'. 'Cause there ain't much to post about these days. Am I righ'?

Farewell, y'all! Y'all come back, or else I'll be feeding yer horses moldeh hay 'till ye return. >:3

16 comments:

  1. Kewllll!!!
    No offense, but I kinda hate CN. For those of you who know me well, as in WELL WELL, I L.O.V.E. Teen Titans <3
    Welp, CN cut the show off TV when they were making the sixth season :(
    I found out not to long ago about this, but since TT was cancelled way back when and I didn't know why, I still disliked CN for it :(
    Sorry for le hate, but to put le smile on ya faces: I TOAST MY ALIENS WITH PURPLE HATS ON BAGELS AND SLAP MUSTARD ON IT WITH A SIDE OF TOFU AND JAPAN!
    ......
    I really don't know lol

    -Fam <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish they would bring back the old Teen Titans too. It was SO epic. But they came out with cheesy Teen Titans Go!-cyacheer

      Delete
    2. I like both Teen Titans and Attack on Titan. c:

      Delete
    3. @cyacheer, I know right? CN stripped it off before, and now.... dis "go" stuff. No, bad, stahp!
      @mythy, idk what that is, sorry D:
      -Fam <3

      Delete
    4. Attack on Titan is an anime (like a Japanese cartoon) and it has a TON of violence and some bad language. I'll rate it age 13+.
      (I'm not sure if Mythy already answered- sorry. >.<)

      Delete
    5. (uuggghhh late reply ._.)
      Anime? I don't really get into that (even though TT is kinda anime-ish, and they go to Tokyo.... the people who sing the theme song are Japanese... I refuse to accept it's anime!!! XD I'll admit though it's anime-isshhhh)
      Violence? Yay XD just kidding :P
      Bad language? Meh.
      I'm already 13 XD
      And idk if mythy answered yet :3
      -Fam <3
      p.s. Undo It by Carrie Underwood just came on my shuffle ^^

      Delete
  2. A few times when I click to get the ice-blue secret color, I get the secret raspberry color. XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool! that color is in best dressed
    -tiggy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! can i do a post like this tomorrow? If so i will give credit 2 the images. If you don't want me 2 i understand. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kitkat8529 (On different computer)January 17, 2015 at 12:52 AM

    Wow! I'd heard of the raspberry colour, but I didn't know that it didn't exist now! Oh, by the way, thanks for the buddy request Naffy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I never liked CN e.o
    I basically never like(d) cartoons e.o
    But i love anime =D
    You should watch kaichou wa maid-sama its like the only romance i like and its really cute and usuixmisaki is a new otp ;-;

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, cool! I've heard of the raspberry color before, but never actually SEEN it owo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I sometimes get the raspberry color when I click randomly on the screen :L aside from that, you can get the Secret Raspberry Color (omg su offishul .o.) in the Best Dressed (<3) game. c:
    -seal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not anymore. It automatically turns you to a light rose pink. o-o

      Delete

Before you make a comment, please consider using these rules. If any of them are disobeyed, your comment will be deleted immediately.

1. No swearing. The Animal Jam Whip needs to be kept a clean, safe environment for everyone to enjoy.
2. No rude/hateful/inappropriate/consistently negative or degrading comments. Even if it's just your opinion, anything unkind you say can be very hurtful.
3. No spamming. Spamming takes up space and makes the comment area/chat area messy.
4. No impersonating.
5. If you are commenting anonymously, please sign with your main username.

Thanks!