Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Voting Day #9: .-.

Hello! We are nearing to the final few votes, and then we will start handing out prizes!

Vote out your least favorite costume, and try to comment by the rules. I do NOT tolerate tricks. Also, if the username you sign doesn't exist on Animal Jam, the person you voted out will LOSE a vote, therefore giving them a better chance of staying in.

It's not fair to be voted out numerous times when people are being mean and stupid.

The Animal Jam Whip needs to be kept a nice, safe, happy place!




14 comments:

  1. I vote Infinity Icystar.

    ~when

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whoops, I meant Eternal Icystar. XDDD

      ~when123

      Delete
  2. I vote out Infinity Icystar. Sorry!
    ~ca1412

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is no if infinity icy star??

      Delete
    2. Yeah, there isn't. I was just doing it to save myself. XD I'm pretty sure When123 meant Eternal Icystar. I meant Eternal Icystar too. Eternal and infinity mean the same thing anyways.
      ~ca1412

      Delete
  3. Eternal Snowycroc
    -wolfhead73601

    ReplyDelete
  4. I vote out the peep with the light blue pumpkin head who's name ain't visible O3O

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wait!!! I was voted out?????? Oh well! And I vote out eternal icystar

    ReplyDelete
  6. i vote out the person with the pumpkin head sorry!
    -tiggy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I vote out the head monster.
    -Zoey10089

    ReplyDelete
  8. I vote out the head monster. Sorry.
    -Fantasyforever4

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sergeant Fastwolf... Sorry :C

    ReplyDelete

Before you make a comment, please consider using these rules. If any of them are disobeyed, your comment will be deleted immediately.

1. No swearing. The Animal Jam Whip needs to be kept a clean, safe environment for everyone to enjoy.
2. No rude/hateful/inappropriate/consistently negative or degrading comments. Even if it's just your opinion, anything unkind you say can be very hurtful.
3. No spamming. Spamming takes up space and makes the comment area/chat area messy.
4. No impersonating.
5. If you are commenting anonymously, please sign with your main username.

Thanks!