Monday, June 30, 2014

Shape Shifters

Hey hey hey Jammers! Today is Rare Item Monday, and since Freedom Day is drawing closer by the minute, we have a cute Rare Freedom Tie to show our spirit!


It's perfect! It's Non-Member, too. For some reason I've always liked ties, but I never figured out why.

The contest will be here VERY SOON! I am just wrapping up the finishing touches. All week I'll be working on that, because it's overdue and I must get it done. The AJMV can wait. c:

On the other hand, did you know some objects (and animals) in AJ create shapes?

Two dolphins together make a heart. <3


Two tiger topiaries (tails pointed to each other) make a butterfly. I don't have a picture of this one, but I know my friend kittens1111 has them in her den. ^o^

Anyway, see if you can discover more shapes!

Last summer I did Jammer of the Week. It got *ahem* kinda out of control, so I want to start fresh with Jammer of the Month instead. Simply comment your username below and a raffle number 1-15, and if you get picked your player card will be shown on the blog.

To end the post, I collected more graphics!
















I am on fire!

Ciao!

2 comments:

Before you make a comment, please consider using these rules. If any of them are disobeyed, your comment will be deleted immediately.

1. No swearing. The Animal Jam Whip needs to be kept a clean, safe environment for everyone to enjoy.
2. No rude/hateful/inappropriate/consistently negative or degrading comments. Even if it's just your opinion, anything unkind you say can be very hurtful.
3. No spamming. Spamming takes up space and makes the comment area/chat area messy.
4. No impersonating.
5. If you are commenting anonymously, please sign with your main username.

Thanks!