Monday, April 21, 2014

Wow ;)

Wow guys. WOW!

Every day or two I get these super nice JAG compliments, like "You're so nice!" and "You're an inspiration!" or "Your blog is the best!". I LOVE THESE. I LOVE THEM!!!!!


So thank you so much for your encouragement and kindness and all things beautiful! :D

I only have 90 buddy spots left, I just realized.

Did you know before I created a blog I only had around 20 buddies? Then the numbers just went whoosh! They flew up, shattered the ceiling, and blasted to the moon! Lol. :P

(And yes, I'm not DUMB, I know that we have 100 buddies. XD)

My bad for not posting today. I have a book report due, my writing test is this Wednesday, swim team practice, blah, piano lessons, stuff, and what not. I was just super busy. I always am, thank you very much!

Especially on Mondays.

And I'm posting at 9:09 pm MT.

Joy.

Well, I better get going through my homework again.... bye!

5 comments:

  1. :3

    I never send you any JAGs... Eehehehheheheheh e.e

    Mythy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and you only have 90 buddy slots LEFT...? XD I think ya did a little typo :33

    Mythy

    ReplyDelete
  3. So today....I was tracking down a scammer (Starwolfofthemoon) who has scammed a party hat black sombrero and headdress a top and a pirate sword, and I found him in woot moos den ( WHAT A SHOCKER A SCAMMER IN WOOTMOO'S DEN XD :P) and found... A jammer known as pupawless there saying things like " It was SOOO wierd when I played one WOOTMOO'S user that once" " I only took a few things" " like everyone mobbed me cuz they thought I was him XD I like playing on other peoples accounts" HACKER ALERT O.O MUCH?

    ReplyDelete
  4. wish me luck, i have my second sbac today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. nafaria, we get 100 buddie spaces { typo alert}

    sparklegembrownie

    ReplyDelete

Before you make a comment, please consider using these rules. If any of them are disobeyed, your comment will be deleted immediately.

1. No swearing. The Animal Jam Whip needs to be kept a clean, safe environment for everyone to enjoy.
2. No rude/hateful/inappropriate/consistently negative or degrading comments. Even if it's just your opinion, anything unkind you say can be very hurtful.
3. No spamming. Spamming takes up space and makes the comment area/chat area messy.
4. No impersonating.
5. If you are commenting anonymously, please sign with your main username.

Thanks!