Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Disco Dance-Off!

Hi. I'm not exactly the happiest of people right now.....yeah. I had a hard night. My mom threw a baby shower for her friend, and it's been making me grumpy. Anyway, the new item is another predicted item, although, for some reason, I thought it would be a ceiling fan. O_O It's a stack of books!

 
You can change how many stacks you want. Cool. 

The poem contest has finished, so.....the winners will be annouced whenever I get a chance to. 

Also, the party is today. I will only be on for a half hour, so please come! 

 
My mom also thinks I need to get more fresh air and interact with more people. I INTERACT EVERYDAY! Hmm, where do I go in the morning for 6 hours? SCHOOL. The place filled with people. You don't think I interact? -.- Yesterday we had to do 2 assignments in random people groups. How's that interacting for you? 

Sorry. I'm grumpy. =.= 

I get plenty of fresh air! I usually ride my bike every now and then, and don't forget RECESS at school. I might need to improve in the fresh air segment, but......anyway.....yeah. 

I don't like it when parents tell you to do stuff when you have already done it, and they haven't seen it. 

Well....goodbye jammers! 



2 comments:

Before you make a comment, please consider using these rules. If any of them are disobeyed, your comment will be deleted immediately.

1. No swearing. The Animal Jam Whip needs to be kept a clean, safe environment for everyone to enjoy.
2. No rude/hateful/inappropriate/consistently negative or degrading comments. Even if it's just your opinion, anything unkind you say can be very hurtful.
3. No spamming. Spamming takes up space and makes the comment area/chat area messy.
4. No impersonating.
5. If you are commenting anonymously, please sign with your main username.

Thanks!